Integration Is Key
A Wiki is all about collaboration, shared designs, ideas, and getting everyone on the same
page. Why should the page stop when it comes to displaying information about your builds, your
tasks, and everything else that you do during your day-to-day development?
- Save time when all of your information is in one place
- Eliminate meetings that could be answered by looking at the wiki
- Speed up meetings by keeping your team organized daily.
All of the Zed Documentation is shipped in Wiki format as well. If you have a different
way of working with the system, add your own notes right into the standard doc.
- No need to search for the documentation, it is integrated into the
same environment you use every day
Each team gets its own Wiki along with its own task database and build management
system. Use it for your document repository. Use it for your status meetings. Use it
to keep everyone on the same page.
- Simplify document storage and browsing by keeping everything in the wiki
- Eliminate duplicate information by incorporating task details
directly into design documents
- Streamline your conversations by including links to the Wiki
from within your discussion messages
- Speed up meetings by keeping a wiki page that summarizes current
task, build, and design status all in the same place